Breckenridge Vacation Homes
Breckenridge Vacation Links
- Colorado Adventure Center - Join us at our Breckenridge basecamp for whitwater rafting and biking trips!
- Elevation Ski and Bike - Located just across Main Street from the base of the gondola, get the latest equipment here!
- Ski Rentals in Breckenridge Main Street Sports, ski rentals in the Peak 9 base area.
- The Town of Breckenridge
- Breckenridge Ski School Call 800-538-1890 or 970-498-4700 for to reserve your lesson. Click here for a Mountain Map
- Mountain Top Children’s Museum Visit our website today for exciting event information, what’s new at the exhibit and up-and-coming happenings at the Museum exhibit.
- Country Boy Mine Venture over 1,000 feet into a Mountain! Explore the original workings of the Country Boy Mine as you feel, hear, & smell what it was like to be a Colorado Miner over 100 years ago.
- Nannies Inc providing child care in Breckenridge
- The Speakeasy Theatre
- Lake Dillon Theatre
- Backstage Theater
- Plan B Airport Shuttles - Book your airport shuttle today, call 855-467-5262 x813
- Colorado Mountain Express
- Vailcoach.com transportation from DIA to Breckenridge
- Peak 1 Express Airport Shuttles Get you from DIA to Breckenridge
Travel Information / Assitance:
- goI70.com Keep an eye on the traffic and road conditions between Breckenridge and DIA!
- Colorado Department of Transportation Up to the minute updates on road conditions, travel times, and traffic cams!
- Travel Insurance Information Phone: 800-228-9792
- Road Runner Service If you need concierge assistance while in town contact
- Ski Resort Whitewater Ski Resort is one of the top winter ski
- Self Catering Holiday Cottage Finding you the right place.
- Travel insurance to Protect your Vacation Investment
Food and Dining:
Here are our personal recommendations for food and dining in Breckenridge! Every restaurant in Breck is casual.
Fine Dining and Great Happy Hours that are enough for dinner:
- Relish Second Floor on Main St. No of Village. N side Riverwalk Center.
Happy Hour 4 pm to 5:30. $12 for great appetizer & a wine. Even includes their sangria ($9 normally), which is the best ever. Can be a little loud if crowded. Not crowded early this time of year.
- Hearthstone - Ridge Street. N of Village. Historical home. Wonderful ambiance. Wonderful appetizers & discount on wine. Must have: jalapeno shrimp. Specials in the fall. $30 for 3 course dinner.
- Ember - Adams Street. Nice ambiance. Unique (California type) entrees. We like the table by the fireplace. Always wonderful food. Have not done happy hour there, but they have one. May have specials in fall. Check Summit Daily News for coupons.
- Blue River Bistro - Specialize in Martinis. Excellent Food. Not sure about Happy Hours.
- Swiss Haven - Fondue Pricey but fun and delicious. Main Street West side N of Village
- Giampietro Pizza - Casual. Reasonable. Best Italian in town. Just E of Lincoln & Main St, Nice wines
- Breck Brewery
- Fatty's Pizzeria
- Fiesta Jalisco
- Mi Casa
Blue Moose is directly east of Village on East side of Main Street. 4 or 5 min walk. To north of Breck Brewery. All others are East of Village. Take Main St.
Restaurants that are very close to the Village at Breck and Peak 9 Base
- Quandry Grill - Main Street Station. 3 min walk.
Great ribs. Nice salads. Can be loud if full. Very casual. OK service
- Taddeos - Happy hour.
In the Village. Believe they will deliver to condo for dinners. Food ok.
- Empire Burger - Very, very casual. Local's. Excellent burgers! Great onion rings with lots of sauces to choose from. They serve wine in water glasses. Not a place to have wine! Like a sports bar. Directly E of Village on E side of Main St.
- Park n Main - Across from Empire Burger. Have not eaten there yet, but favorite of some of our friends. Very casual.
- Also, Mi Casa, Breck Brewery, Park n Main, Irish Pub, Blue Moose
- Irish Pub - so so food and not good service ...our experience
- Blue River Bistro - Pricier lunch. Good food and service.
- Giampietro Pizza - Excellent food. Great price point. Excellent service.
- Breck Brewery - Close. Decent food. Usually good service.
- Fatty's Pizzeria -
Great locals place. Good food. Excellent salads. Excellent service. Daily lunch specials. Very, very casual. Good for families. Reasonable.
Pasta with white clam sauce yummy. Dinner menu only. Sports bar. On Ridge St, (E of Main St), several blocks N. On Rt.
- Also Empire Burger, Park n Main.